2. Competition only open to 'fans' of Ascot Racecourse on Facebook and ‘followers’ on Twitter.
3. The prize consists of a family ticket, two adults and up to four children, to the Country Fair Raceday on Sunday 30th March. Transport to and from the racecourse is not included.
4. Unless otherwise specified, competition open to UK and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over except any staff or workers of Ascot Racecourse Ltd, Ascot Hospitality, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies.
5. No cash alternative is available and all prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Prizes are not for resale and cannot be used for commercial use or use in further promotions.
6. The prize winner will be selected at random by Ascot Racecourse Ltd. Their decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The winner(s) will be notified by 6pm on Tuesday 17th December via Facebook and Twitter. The winner must then either direct message @AscotInsider or private message the Ascot Racecourse Facebook page.
8. Ascot Racecourse Ltd will not pass your personal details to any other organisation without your permission, except for the purpose of awarding your prize if necessary.
9. Use of false name or address, i.e. name, by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize. Ascot Racecourse Ltd can only reply to the direct message on Twitter or the private message on Facebook and cannot be responsible for any change of e-mail address.
10. We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time.
11. Prizes will be sent within 60 days after the competition closes.
12. One entry per household.
13. If a prize is not claimed within 24 hours it will be offered to another entrant.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.