The Family Farm
Come and see all the fun of the farm. We have loads of furry friends all looking forward to seeing you. Visit Goat Mountain where you will be able to feed the greedy goats snacks. You will also be able to get up close and personal with guinea pigs, lamb and chicks.
Watch the ferrets scamper down coloured tubes with the winners richly rewarded with a tasty treat. These animals have a life of their own, so the races never turn out quite as you’d expect. Don’t get too close as you may find a ferret running up your leg!
Be prepared for fast and furious fun with these fantastic little terrors. Pick your favourite and cheer them home. For entertainment value alone, the unpredictable antics of these lovable dogs is well worth watching.
Watch the highly entertaining Quack Pack in action on the Grandstand Lawn. Kids are invited into the arena to help the ducks waddle around their obstacle course.
Watch Out - Low Flying Falcons About
The Hawkeye team, based on the borders of Worcestershire, Herefordshire and Shropshire are here with their amazing birds of prey to provide you with exciting and dynamic flying demonstrations. Watch the masters of the sky sour overhead in this most magical of demonstrations.
The Mini Beast Safari
For everything slimy, slippery, creepy and crawly head to the concourse of the Grandstand where you will be able to see all sorts of snakes, spiders and multi legged critters.
Let Us Show You Around
Colts and Fillies members are invited to join the tour is Ascot Racecourse. From Sovereign’s Gate on the road side of the Parade Ring at 11.30am. The tour is aimed at younger racegoer and gives an insight into racing at Ascot. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please note that the tour is limited to the first 25 people and operates on a first come, first served basis.
The Charitable Pig Company
Pugs are special; intelligent, affectionate, inquisitive and playful. Pete Adams, founder of The Charitable Pig Company will be showcasing his rare breeds.
But that’s not all. There will also be Laser Shooting, a Parade of Hounds along the race tracks, the Kintbury Gun Dogs and Mask Making in the Pavilion.
Shop to Your Heart’s Content
We have a wide variety of shopping opportunities spread all over the Racecourse:
- Boo: Clothing with a sense of fun, colour and sensuality
- Claremont Clothing: Pashminas, belts and accessories
- Conversation Pieces: Pictures and prints
- Dubarry of Ireland: Classic leather bootmaker
- Estribos Argentina: Weather proof hats and leather goods
- Fowler Brothers: Casual country clothing
- Fur, Feather & Fin: Shooting accessories and ladies clothing
- Joules: Simple, comfortable, timeless clothing
- Judy Thompson: Classic, stylish shoes
- Keith Fleetwood: Walking Sticks
- Liz Armstrong: Liz’s own artwork
- Mary Kelly: Bold clothing for the, stylish woman
- Mr. Atkinson: Magic and jokes galore
- Peruvian Treasures: Jewellery for the land of the Incas
- The Playhouse Co.: Tree and playhouses
- Tom Hil Sculptures: Intriguing sculptures made from horseshoes