- Access to the Racecourse and the Premier Admission areas on all 21 Ascot racedays outside Royal Ascot (Tuesday 14th to Saturday 18th June 2011).
- Premier Admission access to British Champions' Day (Saturday 15th October 2011).
- A comprehensive calendar of over 30 reciprocal dates, including Future Champions' Day at Newmarket (Saturday 8th October 2011).
- Exclusive half price tickets on all days of Royal Ascot (maximum of four per person per day of Royal Ascot).
- An Ascot Badgeholder metal badge and Badgeholder passcard. For existing Badgeholders, as soon as your renewal form is received, we will issue you a new passcard to allow you access into the Racecourse on all the relevant 2011 racedays. For new Badgeholders, a passport sized photograph will be required.
- The opportunity to purchase metal guest badges with passcards.
- Exclusive access to the Trackside Room, a private bar and restaurant facility located in the west end of the Grandstand offering a full bar facility, tea and coffee, hot dish of the day, sandwiches, baguettes and cakes.
- Ascot Badgeholders are permitted to bring one accompanied Premier Admission guest into the Trackside Room on all racedays except Saturday 23rd July, Saturday 6th August, Saturday 15th October and Saturday 17th December.
- Access to the Ascot Badgeholders’ viewing area on Level 2 of the Grandstand.
- Access to Premier Admission on Level 4 of the Grandstand.
- A car parking space in Car Park 1 or Car Park 2 at all 21 racedays.
- Free copy of the Royal Ascot Magazine.
Children and Grandchildren aged 17 and under are welcome in the Trackside Room on all days.
Up to two tickets at half price to any day outside Royal Ascot to entertain friends and family.
The Ascot Badgeholder metal badge should be worn so that it is clearly visible at all times. In the event of an Ascot Badgeholder losing his or her badge, passcard or car park label an administration fee of £25 will be charged for replacements.
The Ascot Badgeholder passcard will act as the entrance ticket on the day of the meeting. Once inside the course, the metal badge will allow access to the Ascot Badgeholders’ facilities.
For further information, or to join, call 01344 878 513 or visit http://www.ascot.co.uk/?page=Racing_Information