The 5th Ascot Food Fair is set in the stunning surroundings of Ascot Racecourse. As in 2010, this year - Ascot’s tercentenary year - stalls will be located adjacent to the Parade Ring; either inside or outside the Grandstand.
· Two exhibitor wrist bands allowing access to the Grandstand Admission area of the racecourse and a free racecard plus two free Grandstand Admission tickets for friends and family.
· Hot drinks provided throughout the day, free of charge.
Who can attend?
· Any member of the Thames Valley Farmers Market Cooperative, BBO Food Group, Hampshire Fare, Hampshire Farmers’ Markets and Surrey Food Links can attend.
· Please note that food and drink products for instant consumption cannot be sold on the day. However, free samples are permissible.
· Gates open to the race going public at 11am. Stalls must be set up by 9.30am. Access will be available from 6.30am to 9.30am, by which time vehicles must be removed to the stallholders parking area beneath Core 4 of the Grandstand. Stalls to be dismantled no earlier than 5.45pm. Exact timings TBC.
· All stall holders must have Public Products Liability Insurance of £1 million.
· Full details including a map of the site and directions will be provided once fees have been received.
· Subject to the extent of your electricity requirements, we will endeavour to meet your needs.
· There will be a free Shop and Drop provision for racegoers.
· The fee per 3m x 2.5m space is just £35 with free parking for one vehicle. This will cover the cost of a market stall umbrella which will be provided. Larger stall sizes are available for an increased pro-rata fee.
· You will need to provide your own stall, table and chairs.
· The space for purpose built units will be charged at £175 each.
If you would like an Stallholder Registration Form, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a limit of 35 stalls for the event and, due to demand, stalls will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis.