News, competitions, behind the scenes and information from the World's Most Famous Racecourse.
Wednesday, 11 January 2012
Win Tickets to Victor Chandler Day Plus The Chance to Choose The Best Turned Out Horse and Present A Trophy
On Saturday 21st January we are giving two lucky people the chance to win tickets to Victor Chandler Day plus the chance to choose the Best Turned Out Horse and present the winning trophy in the Follow @AscotInsider on Twitter Juvenile Hurdle Race.
Victor Chandler Day is our first raceday of 2012 which features the Grade 1, £105,000 Victor Chandler Steeple Chase, arguably Ascot’s best known race over the Jumps. This year Victor Chandler are celebrating 25 years of sponsoring this feature race and to mark the occasion they have commissioned a life-size, Victoria sponge cake of Desert Orchid the inaugural winner of the race which will be cut and given out to racegoers at 3.20pm on Saturday.
To be in with a chance of winning tickets plus this fantastic opportunity to help celebrate the 25th Anniversary, just follow us on Twitter @AscotInsider and re-tweet the following tweet:
#RT to #win tickets to Victor Chandler Day on Sat 21st Jan at #Ascot plus the chance to choose the Best Turned Out & present a trophy.
If you aren’t so lucky, tickets start from £18 per person. Generous Group discounts apply and kids under 18 go FREE. To book, call 0844 346 3000 or visit ascot.co.uk
Ascot Racecourse Terms & Conditions
1. Competition closes at 12.30pm on Friday 13th January.
2. Competition only open to 'followers' of @AscotInsider on Twitter.
3. These terms and conditions apply to all competitions on Twitter (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
4. Unless otherwise specified, competition open to UK and Republic Of Ireland residents aged 18 or over except employees of Ascot Racecourse Ltd, Ascot Hospitality, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies.
5. No cash alternative is available and all prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Prizes are not for resale and cannot be used for commercial use or use in further promotions.
6. The prize winners will be selected at random by Ascot Racecourse Ltd. Their decision is final in every situation, including any not covered, above and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The winner(s) will be notified by 3pm on Friday 13th January of their prize on Twitter.
8. Ascot Racecourse Ltd will not pass your personal details to any other organisation without your permission, except for the purpose of awarding your prize if necessary.
9. Use of false name or address, i.e. name, by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize. All entrants will be notified by e-mail. Ascot Racecourse Ltd can only reply to the e-mail address supplied and cannot be responsible for any change of e-mail address.
10. We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time.
11. Prizes will be sent within 2 days after the competition closes.
12. One entry per household per day.
13. If a prize is not claimed within 5 days it will be offered to another entrant.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter.