News, competitions, behind the scenes and information from the World's Most Famous Racecourse.
Friday, 16 December 2011
Day 16 of the Ascot Racecourse Facebook Advent Calendar
The festive season is now upon us and Ascot Racecourse would like to spread some festive cheer amongst all of our loyal fans. For 24 days we will be offering you the chance to win some fantastic prizes donated to us by some very kind companies.
Today you could be in with a chance of winning a whopping £250 (Over 18’s Only) bet courtesy of Victor Chandler, one of the world’s leading independent betting and online organisations.
To be in with a chance of winning this prize, all you need to do is 'Like' us on Facebook and answer the following question.
Who is the most famous reindeer of them all?
Send your name, address and answer under the subject heading 'Christmas Day 16' to email@example.com for your chance to win our first prize!
If you're not so lucky why not visit http://www.victorchandler.com/ to view their wide range of online betting opportunities on all major sports such as football, tennis, horseracing, boxing and many more. Victor Chandler is part of the Gamble Aware campaign.
Day 15 Prize Winner is Scott Stanton, Kent. Congratulations!
1. Competition closes at 11.59pm on Friday 16th December.
2. Competition only open to 'fans' of Ascot Racecourse on Facebook.
3. These terms and conditions apply to all competitions on Facebook (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
4. Unless otherwise specified, competition open to UK and Republic Of Ireland residents aged 18 or over except employees of Ascot Racecourse Ltd, Ascot Hospitality, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies.
5. No cash alternative is available and all prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Prizes are not for resale and cannot be used for commercial use or use in further promotions.
6. The prize winners will be selected at random by Ascot Racecourse Ltd. Their decision is final in every situation, including any not covered, above and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The winner(s) will be notified by 6pm on Saturday 17th December of their prize.
8. Ascot Racecourse Ltd will not pass your personal details to any other organisation without your permission, except for the purpose of awarding your prize if necessary.
9. Use of false name or address, i.e. name, by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize. All entrants will be notified by e-mail. Ascot Racecourse Ltd can only reply to the e-mail address supplied and cannot be responsible for any change of e-mail address.
10. We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time.
11. Prizes will be sent within 28 days after the competition closes.
12. One entry per household per day.
13. If a prize is not claimed within 28 days it will be offered to another entrant.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.