News, competitions, behind the scenes and information from the World's Most Famous Racecourse.
Tuesday, 20 December 2011
Day 20 of the Ascot Racecourse Facebook Advent Calendar
The festive season is now upon us and Ascot Racecourse would like to spread some festive cheer amongst all of our loyal fans. For 24 days we will be offering you the chance to win some fantastic prizes donated to us by some very kind companies.
We are now into our top 5 prizes and today you could be in with a chance of winning two Cirque Du Soleil tickets to the Royal Albert on Saturday 7th January courtesy of the Newmarket Group. TOTEM traces the fascinating journey of the human species from its original amphibian state to its ultimate desire to fly.
To be in with a chance of winning this prize, all you need to do is 'Like' us on Facebook and answer the following question.
What year was the Queens Christmas speech televised for the first time?
Send your name, address and answer under the subject heading 'Christmas Day 20' to firstname.lastname@example.org for your chance to win our first prize!
If you're not so lucky why not visit http://www.newmarketholidays.co.uk/ and plan your next holiday, they’ve been planning since 1983 so they’ve got everything down to a fine tee. Why not keep up to date with all their news and competitions and follow them on Facebook here.
Day 19 Prize Winner is Lee Worsfold from Wiltshire. Congratulations!
1. Competition closes at 11.59pm on Tuesday 20th December.
2. Competition only open to 'fans' of Ascot Racecourse on Facebook.
3. These terms and conditions apply to all competitions on Facebook (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
4. Unless otherwise specified, competition open to UK and Republic Of Ireland residents aged 18 or over except employees of Ascot Racecourse Ltd, Ascot Hospitality, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies.
5. No cash alternative is available and all prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Prizes are not for resale and cannot be used for commercial use or use in further promotions.
6. The prize winners will be selected at random by Ascot Racecourse Ltd. Their decision is final in every situation, including any not covered, above and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The winner(s) will be notified by 6pm on Wednesday 21st December of their prize.
8. Ascot Racecourse Ltd will not pass your personal details to any other organisation without your permission, except for the purpose of awarding your prize if necessary.
9. Use of false name or address, i.e. name, by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize. All entrants will be notified by e-mail. Ascot Racecourse Ltd can only reply to the e-mail address supplied and cannot be responsible for any change of e-mail address.
10. We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time.
11. Prizes will be sent within 28 days after the competition closes.
12. One entry per household per day.
13. If a prize is not claimed within 28 days it will be offered to another entrant.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.Promoter: Ascot Racecourse Ltd, Ascot, Berkshire. SL5 7JX
Prize Terms and Conditions
1. These tickets are only for Saturday 7th January 2012 at 8pm, they are non transferable and no cash alternative will be given.