What year did Cadbury first launch the world-famous Dairy Milk Bar?
3. These terms and conditions apply to all competitions on Facebook (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
4. Unless otherwise specified, competition open to UK and Republic Of Ireland residents aged 18 or over except employees of Ascot Racecourse Ltd, Ascot Hospitality, and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies.
6. The prize winners will be selected at random by Ascot Racecourse Ltd. Their decision is final in every situation, including any not covered, above and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The winner(s) will be notified by 3pm on Friday 9th December of their prize.
8. Ascot Racecourse Ltd will not pass your personal details to any other organisation without your permission, except for the purpose of awarding your prize if necessary.
9. Use of false name or address, i.e. name, by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize. All entrants will be notified by e-mail. Ascot Racecourse Ltd can only reply to the e-mail address supplied and cannot be responsible for any change of e-mail address.
10. We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time.
11. Prizes will be sent within 28 days after the competition closes.
12. One entry per household per day.
13. If a prize is not claimed within 28 days it will be offered to another entrant.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Promoter: Ascot Racecourse Ltd, Ascot, Berkshire. SL5 7JX
Cadbury World Terms & Conditions
1. A family ticket comprises of 2 adults and 2 children tickets.
2. Winners details will be passed onto Cadbury World in order to receive the tickets.